Antonine Univeristy (UA) is a Lebanese Catholic institution dedicated to developing the talents of our youths in the joy of truth. It accompanies them in acquiring knowledge, expertise and life skills, thus enabling them to become women and men qualified to serve society.
The University accomplishes this mission with the respect for diversity, ethical rectitude and demand for excellence. It promotes contextualized scientific research and professionalism animated by innovation
Provides administrative support to the Vice-rectorate for Integral Human Development (VRIHD). He / She maintains the compliance with applied policies, processes and procedures. Serves as primary point of operational and administrative contact with the University students and other stakeholders and coordinates several activities and events organized by the VRIHD (workshops, seminars, students’ activities, etc.)
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provides support for managing the Vice-rectorate schedule/calendar, screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate;
- Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and other external stakeholders;
- Coordinates the Vice-rectorate’s meetings, conferences, and events scheduling and coordinating dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities; takes minutes of meeting, if demanded, and provides administrative support and follow-up on matters arising from meetings;
- Creates and maintains documentation and records; prepares many types of reports (statistical, etc.), letters and other written correspondence and materials;
- Provides support to the Academic Success Service: coordination with the academic units, maintaining students schedule and following-up with the team advisors;
- Manages the Student Volunteering program (communication with student, preparing respective schedule, following-up on the evaluation process);
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA in Management, Social Science, Psychology, Public Relations, or related field. A Masters is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience directly related to the specified main duties and responsibilities. Experience in a higher education institution is preferred.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with diverse population (students, staff, teachers) and service oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent redaction and writing skills
- Ability to operate Social Media platforms (Instagram, etc.)
- Location: UA main campus, Hadat-Baabda
- Employee status: FT employee
- Schedule: Full-time
Monday to Friday: from 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Saturday: fr0m 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (2 Saturdays per month)
- Job Code: BAVRIHD010
- Work is performed in an office setting; the work may require occasional standing or walking between offices and carrying small objects
- Interested candidates should e-mail their CVs to email@example.com specifying the job title in the subject line.
- Application deadline: June 30, 2020.
Antonine University is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.